This past February, I was invited by Clarion Medical to participate in a three-day event that included an expert2expert Cadaver Course at the University of Paris conducted by Dr. Patrick Trevidic and a tour of Teoxane’s Geneva headquarters.
Taking advantage of opportunities like these and connecting with colleagues from around the world is always something I look forward to. They help me stay up to date with everything that’s happening in the field of medical aesthetics, and they give me knowledge and experience I can bring back to the clinic and share with my team here.
At the end of the day, it’s about making sure we’re taking steps to deliver the best possible care to you, our patients and clients.
Destination #1: Paris, France
My first stop was Paris where I was honoured to take part in a prestigious Cadaver Course led by Dr. Trevidic, a world-renowned expert in plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery. Throughout his career, Dr. Trevidic has been a regular speaker at international conferences and has published dozens of articles in various European and North American journals. He is also the Scientific Director at expert2expert, an international group of specialists in the field of aesthetics. Since it began almost a decade ago, expert2expert has published a number of reference books and created educational modules that cover lip enhancement and fillers, Botox, and other topics.
Destination #2: Geneva, Switzerland
Next, I travelled to Geneva to visit Teoxane’s headquarters. Our day started with a tour of the facility where Teoxane produces their industry-leading dermal fillers and other skincare products we use at our clinic. Next, we made our way to the Teoxane Academy—Teoxane’s purpose-built learning facility launched earlier in 2018.
It was a privilege to be able to take part in this event, and I look forward to attending more like it in the future!
Since 1994, the Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa has been committed to offering surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures that deliver long-lasting, life-changing results. Schedule your consultation today!
Like this? Check out:
- UVA vs. UVB Rays: How Each Type Harms Our Skin
- Introducing Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Dermarolling vs. Medical Microneedling: What’s the Difference?
- Dr. Sleightholm Travels to Europe to Attend an expert2expert Course and Visit Teoxane’s Geneva Headquarters - March 4, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Brampton Cosmetic! - December 13, 2018
- Introducing Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy - October 17, 2018
- Dermarolling vs. Medical Microneedling: What’s the Difference? - September 21, 2018
- Visiting Our Clinic Soon? Here’s What You Need to Know about Getting Here and Parking during Construction! - August 8, 2018