20% Off Filler and Botox Promo to Celebrate Our New Nurse!
We are thrilled to announce the addition of Certified Botox and Filler Nurse Jacqueline Victoria to our team.
To celebrate Jacqueline joining our team, we will be offering 20% off of Filler and Botox for July and August. This offer is applicable on appointments booked on Mondays or Tuesdays with Jacqueline and there is no minimum spend required.
Here is some information about Jacqueline’s accreditations:
- Registered Nurse for over 20 years
- Emergency Nurse for over 10 years
- Graduate from Seneca College
- Member of the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Member of the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
- Member of the Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine
Facial Injections and Fillers
Facial injections (sometimes called dermal fillers, non-surgical facelifts, or liquid facelifts) are used to revitalize and rejuvenate the look of your skin by addressing a range of needs including:
- Adding volume and fullness to target areas.
- Softening lines, creases, folds, and wrinkles.
- Enhancing the natural contours of your face.
- Improving visual symmetries.
Lip Injections and Fillers
Lip injections can be used to add volume to the lips, accentuating them and helping to create a beautiful smile.
We offer two types of lip injections and fillers:
Botox is done to block chemical signals that force muscles to contract. By doing so, the injections relax facial muscles that cause wrinkles.
Botox injections are used to treat:
- Crow’s feet
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead wrinkles
- Excessive sweating
- A variety of other conditions