Spend $200 or More on AlumierMD Product and Get a FREE AlumierMD Peel!
Show your skin some love this Valentine’s Day by giving it the five-star treatment with AlumierMD. As a special bonus, spend $200 on AlumierMD product and we will treat you to a complimentary AlumierMD peel!
Don’t Delay—This Offer Is Only Available Until February 28th!
AlumierMD’s Skincare Products
AlumierMD’s skincare secret is simple—there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to great skin. Every person has a unique skin profile, which is why AlumierMD has created a diverse range of results-driven products that target your skin’s underlying physiology, type, and condition.
AlumierMD is committed to protecting the world around it. It uses only recyclable packaging, does not cover boxes or products with cellophane, stands firm against animal testing, incorporates naturally biodegradable exfoliating agents, and eliminates the use of chemical preservatives, which makes these products great for every skin type and condition.
AlumierMD’s peels are formulated to address a range of skin concerns and be suitable for all skin types. Before scheduling your appointment, our skincare experts will talk to you about your specific needs so that they can recommend the AlumierMD peel that will be best for you.
The five AlumierMD peels available at Brampton Cosmetic are:
- The Power Glow Peel (also known as the Jessner Peel) combines 14% lactic acid, 14% salicylic acid, and 14% resorcinol to create a powerful resurfacing solution. It works to exfoliate dead skin cells and stimulate cell renewal, minimizing the appearance of fine lines, pores, and hyperpigmentation while enhancing your skin’s tone and texture.
- The Glow Peel is a light, brightening resurfacing treatment that combines 7% lactic acid, 7% salicylic acid, and 7% resorcinol. It rejuvenates the look of your skin by exfoliating and improving pigmentation, reducing wrinkles, and more.
- Renew 30 is a potent alpha hydroxyl acid resurfacing peel. It contains 30% lactic acid, which removes dead cells and boosts skin turn over, improving overall tone and texture. It targets a range of skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, large pores, and discolouration. Renew 30 is a relatively gentle peel, which makes it well suited for dry or aging skin.
- The BHA 20 is a salicylic acid resurfacing peel that helps minimize signs of acne and correct discolouration. It’s ideal for young, oil, and acne-prone skin.
- The AHA Duo is a combination alpha hydroxyl acid resurfacing peel that contains 20% lactic acid and 10% glycolic acid, making it a multifunctional peel that can target multiple skin concerns including large pores, sun damage, discolouration, and fine lines and wrinkles.
Terms and Conditions: To receive a free AlumierMD peel, you must spend a minimum of $200 on AlumierMD product before tax between February 1st and 28th, 2018. Free peels must be booked and completed by February 28th, 2018.
Valentine’s Day Giveaway: Enter to Win an AlumierMD Luxurious Gift Set
Do you want to take home AlumierMD’s Luxurious Gift Set, which includes AlumierMD’s Lotus Scrub and the award-winning AluminEye? With our Valentine’s Day Giveaway, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Follow @BramptonCosmetic on Instagram
- Tag 3 Friends
- Like the Post!
We will announce our lucky winner on Valentine’s Day! Enter before February 14th for your chance to win!