The Perfect Gift for Mom: AlumierMD’s Luxurious Gift Set, which Includes AluminEye and Lotus Scrub, for only $125!
Our Mother’s Day gift set has arrived! Give Mom the five-star treatment with AlumierMD’s Luxurious Gift Set, which includes both AluminEye and the Lotus Scrub, for a limited time at Brampton Cosmetic.
A Radiant, Smooth Complexion and Bright Eyes for Mom
AluminEye is a rich anti-aging eye cream packed with multifaceted peptides to help:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating and encouraging collagen and elastin production.
- Lessen under-eye puffiness by improving lymphatic drainage.
- Diminish circles by clearing away dark pigments from within your skin.
It combines ingredients like tremella mushroom extract, murumuru butter, and niacinamide (vitamin B3) to moisturize with a unique blend of antioxidants to defend your skin against UV-induced free radical damage.
The Lotus Scrub is formulated to cleanse, clear, and smooth all skin types by:
- Removing environmental impurities, pollutants, and excess oils.
- Gently exfoliating dead skin cells to stimulate your skin’s renewal.
- Refining your skin’s tone and texture.
AlumierMD’s Lotus Scrub is made with microcrystalline cellulose, a naturally occurring and biodegradable exfoliating agent that originates in the cell walls of plants. The crystals are designed to be spherical so they won’t irritate your skin, and they are water soluble so they don’t affect downstream water quality or marine life. The lotus seed powder, which has naturally calming and moisturizing properties, helps you achieve a healthy and vibrant glow.
AlumierMD’s skincare products are free of fragrances, sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, and dyes. Its products are not tested on animals, and all packaging is recyclable.
Check out our other ongoing promos that you and your skin are sure to love:
- Special Pricing on Vampire Lifts, Vampire Facials, and PRP Hair Restoration Treatments
- Microneedling Special: Get $600 off a Complete Beauty Booster Package (3 Treatment Sessions)