Dr. Robert Sleightholm – Director of Cosmetic Surgery
As a board-certified Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) with more than twenty years of surgery experience, Dr. Sleightholm is a leading plastic and cosmetic surgeon in Ontario.
He performs over 200 cosmetic surgery procedures a year, always with a commitment to safely providing patients with precisely the outcomes they desire. Take a look at some of Dr. Sleightholm’s results here.
Dr. Sleightholm is a member in good standing of multiple professional organizations, including:
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS)
- Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgeons (CSAPS)
- Canadian Laser Aesthetic Surgery Society (CLASS)
- American Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
With his qualifications, history of successful procedures, and compassionate approach, Dr. Sleightholm’s patients are consistently pleased with their experience at the Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa. Click here to check out some patient testimonials.
- Keeping Fresh Faced with New ZO Skin Health! - April 7, 2021
- Dealing with Mask Acne aka ‘Maskne’? Here’s How You Can Prevent It - February 1, 2021
- Happy Holidays from The Brampton Cosmetic Team! - December 15, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Remain Committed to The Safety of Our Clients and Team - November 11, 2020
- Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Which is Right for Me? - July 1, 2020