Dr. Robert Sleightholm – Director of Cosmetic Surgery
As a board-certified Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) with more than twenty years of surgery experience, Dr. Sleightholm is a leading plastic and cosmetic surgeon in Ontario.
He performs over 200 cosmetic surgery procedures a year, always with a commitment to safely providing patients with precisely the outcomes they desire.
Dr. Sleightholm is a member in good standing of multiple professional organizations, including:
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS)
- Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgeons (CSAPS)
- Canadian Laser Aesthetic Surgery Society (CLASS)
- American Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
With his qualifications, history of successful procedures, and compassionate approach, Dr. Sleightholm’s patients are consistently pleased with their experience at the Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa.
- Dr. Sleightholm Travels to Europe to Attend an expert2expert Course and Visit Teoxane’s Geneva Headquarters - March 4, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Brampton Cosmetic! - December 13, 2018
- Introducing Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy - October 17, 2018
- Dermarolling vs. Medical Microneedling: What’s the Difference? - September 21, 2018
- Visiting Our Clinic Soon? Here’s What You Need to Know about Getting Here and Parking during Construction! - August 8, 2018