Earlobe Repair in Brampton
Earlobes can require repair for a number of reasons. In some cases, an earlobe may have been ripped as a result of accidental trauma, or in other cases, elongation due to stretching caused by heavy or wide earrings.
|The Ideal Candidate||Almost anyone is a candidate for earlobe repair.|
|Target Areas||The target area is the earlobes.|
|Average Cost||This procedure starts at $500.|
|The Ideal Candidate|
|Almost anyone is a candidate for earlobe repair.|
|The target area is the earlobes.|
|This procedure starts at $500.|
The Treatment Process
Following a consultation with Doctor Sleightholm, an optimal solution will be reviewed with the patient.
- To perform earlobe repair surgery, the doctor will administer local anesthetic. While the patient may feel some movement and light pressure on their ears, they should not be in any discomfort.
- To perform earlobe repair surgery, our doctor will make an incision in each earlobe, removing any damaged tissue that is present. Generally, this step entails removing the tissue surrounding each earring hole.
- The patients’ incisions are closed with sutures.
- Sutures are typically removed between 1 to 2 weeks.
- Ears can be re-pierced outside of scar area 6 weeks after surgery.
Before & After
Cost vs. Quality: The Importance of Researching Co...
Contrary to popular belief, the type of cosmetic procedure y...Read More
Cosmetic Surgery vs. Plastic Surgery: What’s the...
As you research your options for cosmetic surgery, there are...Read More
5 Things You Need to Know About a Breast Reduction...
Large breasts can be a burden for many women. Over a lifetim...Read More