Brampton Cosmetic Re-Opening for In-Person Appointments
We are SO happy to announce that as of June 30th, our clinic is re-opening for all services! We’ve missed seeing our customers in the clinic and are very happy to be welcoming everyone back for in-person appointments.
A few things to keep in mind when visiting our clinic:
All procedures are by appointment only.
Sorry, no walk-ins are permitted at this time. Please call or email to book ahead for consultations and procedures. You can reach us by phone at 905-451-5855 or email us at email@example.com.
Patients should arrive on time for appointments and not bring any guests with them.
Masks must be worn at all times.
Unless otherwise directed, please wear a mask when visiting us, as is still directed by government bodies and public health agencies. If patients do not have a mask, one will be provided to them at a cost of $5.00 (this fee is not intended for profit but to limit the overconsumption of valuable medical supply).
Everyone will be screened upon arrival.
We will continue to screen for COVID-19 symptoms and ask that patients and visitors sign a COVID-19 consent form.
You should stay home and seek medical assistance if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, as listed in the consent form. If you have an appointment and exhibit any of these symptoms, are not feeling well, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home. We will reschedule your appointment without any fee.
Cancellation Policy: Please allow 2 business days to cancel/reschedule an appointment. Last minute cancellations/no shows will be billed fees of $55-$95.
We continue to practice enhanced cleaning and safety protocols.
While we have always adhered to strict hygiene standards and practices, we continue to set and practice high standards for the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We’ve always maintained the same surgical and safety standards as a hospital, but now we’ve upped our health and safety even more so patients can be assured they are being treated in the safest possible environment.
Here is what we are doing to ensure you remain safe:
- Plexiglass screens have been set up at the reception.
- The schedule has been modified limiting the number of clients in the office at one time.
- Temperatures will be taken of all clients visiting the office.
- All clients will be asked to wear a mask and wash their hands.
- Staff have been provided with appropriate PPE gear.
- Upon entry, sanitizer will be available for patients to use.
- Social distancing will be observed in the waiting room and around the office.
- While we have close relationships with our clients, at this time we will limit socializing to conversations on the telephone.
- Single-use medical supplies are being used.
- There will be no books/magazines anywhere in the office.
- We will disinfect all surfaces in between clients.
- Brampton Cosmetic has always used clean air exchangers and continues to do so.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and we will be happy to discuss them with you!