Acne is the most common skin condition in North America, affecting five million Canadians (20% of our population) every year.
The skincare experts at Brampton Cosmetic wanted to do something about this. We’ve created our own acne fighting kit, which combines products from leading skincare providers that will perfectly complement each other and work together to produce clearer, brighter, blemish-free skin.
Our complete acne kit includes:
- Acne Clarifying Cleanser from AlumierMD
- Bright & Clear Solution from AlumierMD
- Benzaclin Topical Gel
- EltaMD Clear
Click here to learn more about the kit and the products it contains!
At Brampton Cosmetic, we offer a complete lineup of skincare solutions from leading providers to suit your unique needs. Contact us today to learn more!
Like this? Check out:
- 6 Simple Skincare Secrets
- May Is Skin Cancer Awareness Month. Check Out These 4 Tips to Keep Yourself Protected! [Infographic]
- AlumierMD’s Skincare Solutions Are Now Available at Brampton Cosmetic!
- How Lip Fillers Can Help With Facial Balancing - March 1, 2023
- Celebrating National Lash Day: Your Guide to Lash Extensions - February 8, 2023
- Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa’s Holiday Gift Guide 2022 - December 9, 2022
- Winter Skin Care Tips & Essentials for Winter Skin Care Problems - November 18, 2022
- PRP Injection Therapy for Skincare - October 21, 2022
Comments are closed.