Acne is the most common skin condition in North America, affecting five million Canadians (20% of our population) every year.
The skincare experts at Brampton Cosmetic wanted to do something about this. We’ve created our own acne fighting kit, which combines products from leading skincare providers that will perfectly complement each other and work together to produce clearer, brighter, blemish-free skin.
Our complete acne kit includes:
- Acne Clarifying Cleanser from AlumierMD
- Bright & Clear Solution from AlumierMD
- Benzaclin Topical Gel
- EltaMD Clear
At Brampton Cosmetic, we offer a complete lineup of skincare solutions from leading providers to suit your unique needs. Contact us today to learn more!
Like this? Check out:
- 6 Simple Skincare Secrets
- May Is Skin Cancer Awareness Month. Check Out These 4 Tips to Keep Yourself Protected! [Infographic]
- AlumierMD’s Skincare Solutions Are Now Available at Brampton Cosmetic!
- Keeping Fresh Faced with New ZO Skin Health! - April 7, 2021
- Dealing with Mask Acne aka ‘Maskne’? Here’s How You Can Prevent It - February 1, 2021
- Happy Holidays from The Brampton Cosmetic Team! - December 15, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Remain Committed to The Safety of Our Clients and Team - November 11, 2020
- Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Which is Right for Me? - July 1, 2020