Like you, we are deeply concerned about the impact to the health and well being of our staff and patients from the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In light of the recent developments and to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19, we have closed our office through April 8th in compliance with the mandate of Premier Doug Ford.
It is our priority to protect the health and safety of our staff and patients. We are taking extra precaution and are temporarily changing how we operate.
- We strongly urge patients to contact us via email or use social media direct messaging to make any inquiries. Voicemails will not be checked and please no walk-ins!
- All surgeries have been postponed.
Running Low on Skincare Products?
We are thinking about you and understand that you might be running low on products. Our management team will reconvene after April 8th and discuss how we can arrange a pick up service for our patients.
Watch our video to find out how you can maximize your supplies to look and feel your best while staying at home.
We will provide further updates as we continue to monitor the situation and adjust accordingly. If you have any questions or requests, feel free to reach out!
We thank you for your support in ensuring we all do our part in reducing the spread of this virus in our local and wider community.
- Keeping Fresh Faced with New ZO Skin Health! - April 7, 2021
- Dealing with Mask Acne aka ‘Maskne’? Here’s How You Can Prevent It - February 1, 2021
- Happy Holidays from The Brampton Cosmetic Team! - December 15, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Remain Committed to The Safety of Our Clients and Team - November 11, 2020
- Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Which is Right for Me? - July 1, 2020