Like you, we are deeply concerned about the impact to the health and well being of our staff and patients from the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In light of the recent developments and to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19, we have closed our office through April 8th in compliance with the mandate of Premier Doug Ford.
It is our priority to protect the health and safety of our staff and patients. We are taking extra precaution and are temporarily changing how we operate.
- We strongly urge patients to contact us via email or use social media direct messaging to make any inquiries. Voicemails will not be checked and please no walk-ins!
- All surgeries have been postponed.
Running Low on Skincare Products?
We are thinking about you and understand that you might be running low on products. Our management team will reconvene after April 8th and discuss how we can arrange a pick up service for our patients.
Watch our video to find out how you can maximize your supplies to look and feel your best while staying at home.
We will provide further updates as we continue to monitor the situation and adjust accordingly. If you have any questions or requests, feel free to reach out!
We thank you for your support in ensuring we all do our part in reducing the spread of this virus in our local and wider community.
- Get Smart About Your Skincare with Higher Education Products - August 16, 2023
- The Best Summer Skin Care Tips Under the Sun - July 26, 2023
- Luxurious Men’s Skincare Gift Ideas for A Pampered Father’s Day - June 15, 2023
- How to Create The Best Summer Skincare Routine - May 12, 2023
- 10 Mother’s Day Beauty Gift Ideas to Pamper the Mom in Your Life - April 13, 2023