For many women, the neck and décolleté are two of the first areas to show the effects of sun damage and aging.
AlumierMD’s advanced and luxuriously smooth neck and décolleté firming cream is formulated to reduce visible signs of aging, minimizing lines and wrinkles to restore a youthful appearance.
AlumierMD’s neck and décolleté firming cream is made with:
- Lys’lastine™ and low levels of encapsulated retinol to support collagen and elastin production, strengthening your skin and improving its elasticity.
- Licorice and kojic acid, which reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and even out your skin tone.
- Gentle flower acids that exfoliate dead cells and promote skin renewal.
All of AlumierMD’s products are free of parabens, sulfates, fragrances, mineral oils, and dyes. AlumierMD does not test any of its products on animals.
Get AlumierMD’s Complete Treatment for Your Neck and Décolleté
This comprehensive skincare solution includes the:
- Glow Peel, a unique combination of innovative ingredients formulated to minimize signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, and discolouration.
- Deep Moisture Mask, an intensely hydrating and antioxidant-rich treatment to sooth and plump your skin. It includes a range of potent ingredients like sodium hyaluronate, vitamin B5, shea butter, and arnica.
- Neck and Decolette Firming Cream.
These three professional and homecare products from AlumierMD work harmoniously to produce stunning results.
Do you want to learn more about AlumierMD’s neck and décolleté firming cream or place an order? Contact us today!
Like this? Check out:
- AlumierMD’s Skincare Solutions Are Now Available at Brampton Cosmetic!
- 4 Tips for Protecting Your Skin from the Sun
- NanoLaserPeel™ vs. Microdermabrasion: Which Cosmetic Skin Treatment is Right for You?
- Why Antioxidants Are Good for Your Skin - April 18, 2019
- Dr. Sleightholm Travels to Europe to Attend an expert2expert Course and Visit Teoxane’s Geneva Headquarters - March 4, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Brampton Cosmetic! - December 13, 2018
- Introducing Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy - October 17, 2018
- Dermarolling vs. Medical Microneedling: What’s the Difference? - September 21, 2018