Dermal injections are trusted to treat a range of conditions including volume loss, fine lines and wrinkles, frown lines, canthal lines, crow’s feet, hyperhidrosis, and more. As with any surgical or non-surgical procedure, they need to be administered properly to ensure you see the best results. This means finding the right cosmetic clinic – one with experienced, highly trained staff and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
Keep reading to learn what actions you need to take when finding a clinic to perform your dermal injections:
Research the Cosmetic Clinic and Its Staff
Thoroughly researching local cosmetic clinics is a crucial place to start. Remember, performing dermal injections is a medical procedure that requires serious training, technique, and attention to detail. When exploring your options, pay particular attention to clinics with highly skilled staff and stringent health and safety standards.
What are the five things you need to consider when selecting a cosmetic surgeon? Read our blog to find out!
Assess the Clinic’s Level of Expertise
After finding out whether or not a clinic is qualified to handle dermal injections, you need to ask the next question: are they skilled? While they might possess unquestionable medical expertise, not every injection practitioner (whether they’re a cosmetic surgeon, dermatologist, or other skin specialist) has that “aesthetic eye.”
Things to consider might include:
- How long the clinic has been in operation.
- How regularly they perform dermal injections.
- The types of experiences past patients have enjoyed.
In addition to finding reviews on a platform like Realself, you should also look at each clinic’s before and after injection galleries. Pay particular attention to people with needs closely matching yours.
Ensure the Clinic’s Injection Offering Suits Your Needs
Not all dermal injections are made alike. Some will be better suited for relaxing wrinkles, while others will excel at giving a lift to tired skin.
Factors you need to take into account when deciding which dermal injection will be right for you include:
- How long you want the results to last. The reality is that no dermal injection is meant to provide permanent results, though there are some types that last longer than others (anywhere from three months to half a year).
- The type of budget you have set, as there can be significant variation in pricing between dermal injections.
Although it’s no doubt important to take cost into consideration when making your decision, try not to focus too hard on the price tag. Saving a few dollars won’t be worth it if that means going with a dermal injection not suited to your needs. Your injection specialist will be able to work closely with you to determine the types of treatment opportunities that make the most sense for you.
- Your skin’s condition, including the specific issues and areas you want dermal injections to treat (like softening fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes or plumping your lips and the skin around your mouth).
Schedule Your Consultation with a Qualified Consultant
Reputable cosmetic clinics will ask you to come for a pre-procedure consultation. They will use this time to assess your needs, discuss your goals, and answer any questions you have about the clinic, its staff, and the procedure itself.
While you’re at the clinic, make sure you reflect on things like:
- Does the consultant listen intently to you?
- Does he or she provide careful, considerate answers to your questions?
- Do you feel comfortable in the clinic and with its staff?
- Do you feel confident you’ll be well looked after before, during, and after your treatment?
Ultimately, the key is to choose a cosmetic clinic dedicated to your comfort and satisfaction – giving you revitalized, youthful, and glowing skin.
Whether you want to combat crow’s feet or go to war with wrinkles, Brampton Cosmetic has the dermal injection ready to meet your needs. Contact us to schedule your consultation today!
Like this? Check out:
- NanoLaserPeel™ vs. Microdermabrasion: Which Cosmetic Skin Treatment is Right for You?
- 4 Tips for Protecting Your Skin from the Sun
- The 5 Questions You Need to Ask During Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation
- Meet Dr. Jason Hu! - August 27, 2019
- Debunking 7 Common Botox Myths - July 23, 2019
- Meet Our Newest Nurse, Jacqueline Victoria! - July 15, 2019
- Why Antioxidants Are Good for Your Skin - April 18, 2019
- Dr. Sleightholm Travels to Europe to Attend an expert2expert Course and Visit Teoxane’s Geneva Headquarters - March 4, 2019