The team at Brampton Cosmetic wants to wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
This year has been challenging for Brampton Cosmetic and like other businesses, we have felt the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. As you get ready for the holiday season, we want to remind you that choosing to shop from local businesses like ours can make a huge difference. We remain optimistic about 2021 and believe that together we can overcome this adversity.
So, take time this holiday season to relax, eat good food, and spend time with your loved ones (even if it’s virtually).
Thank you for your continued support in 2020 and we look forward to providing you with high-quality beauty and skin health services and products in 2021!
- December 24th – 27th: Closed
- December 30th: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
- December 31st: Closed
- January 1st: Closed
We will be checking messages (email and social media) throughout the holiday season. Responses may be slightly delayed, but we will respond to any inquiries as promptly as possible.
- How Lip Fillers Can Help With Facial Balancing - March 1, 2023
- Celebrating National Lash Day: Your Guide to Lash Extensions - February 8, 2023
- Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa’s Holiday Gift Guide 2022 - December 9, 2022
- Winter Skin Care Tips & Essentials for Winter Skin Care Problems - November 18, 2022
- PRP Injection Therapy for Skincare - October 21, 2022
Comments are closed.