The team at Brampton Cosmetic wants to wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
This year has been challenging for Brampton Cosmetic and like other businesses, we have felt the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. As you get ready for the holiday season, we want to remind you that choosing to shop from local businesses like ours can make a huge difference. We remain optimistic about 2021 and believe that together we can overcome this adversity.
So, take time this holiday season to relax, eat good food, and spend time with your loved ones (even if it’s virtually).
Thank you for your continued support in 2020 and we look forward to providing you with high-quality beauty and skin health services and products in 2021!
- December 24th – 27th: Closed
- December 30th: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
- December 31st: Closed
- January 1st: Closed
We will be checking messages (email and social media) throughout the holiday season. Responses may be slightly delayed, but we will respond to any inquiries as promptly as possible.
- Keeping Fresh Faced with New ZO Skin Health! - April 7, 2021
- Dealing with Mask Acne aka ‘Maskne’? Here’s How You Can Prevent It - February 1, 2021
- Happy Holidays from The Brampton Cosmetic Team! - December 15, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Remain Committed to The Safety of Our Clients and Team - November 11, 2020
- Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Which is Right for Me? - July 1, 2020