We here at Brampton Cosmetic want to wish all of you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We hope that this holiday season, you’re surrounded by warmth, good food, and even better company! Enjoy a little rest and relaxation, fun and excitement, and building memories with friends and family.
Please note, we have some alternative hours of operation over the holidays:
Our Holiday Hours
- December 24th to 26th: Closed
- December 27th: Open from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
- December 30th: Open from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
- December 31st: Closed
- January 1st: Closed
- January 2nd: Open Regular Hours
Please keep in mind that we will be checking messages (voicemail and email) throughout the holiday season. Responses may be slightly delayed, but we will respond to any inquiries or questions as promptly as we can.
Thank you so much for making 2019 a great year – we’re looking forward to working with you and providing you with high quality beauty and skin health products and services in 2020!
It’s the Most Beautiful Time of the Year!
With so much going on around this time of year, don’t forget to treat yourself to a little beauty boost! We’ve got a lot going on here at Brampton Cosmetic:
Our Lip Plump Promo is still on!
Get fuller, plumper lips with our Lip Plump Promo! Only $250 for ½ a syringe. Just in time to pucker up for those mistletoe kisses and Insta pics!
ZO Skin Health Firming Serum is Here!
We’re so excited to be carrying the much-anticipated ZO Skin Health Firming Serum! This innovative, beautiful product is perfect for those looking for a mild, but effective, anti-aging serum that helps to promote elasticity and firmness in targeted areas of their face and neck.
Learn more about this refreshing product on our website here!
At Brampton Cosmetic, we provide a range of skin health procedures and products including dermarollers from Environ® and medical microneedling InnoPen and Beauty Booster. Contact us today to learn more!
Like this article? Check out:
- 5 Winter Survival Skincare Tips
- Debunking 7 Common Botox Myths
- Why Antioxidants Are Good for Your Skin
- Keeping Fresh Faced with New ZO Skin Health! - April 7, 2021
- Dealing with Mask Acne aka ‘Maskne’? Here’s How You Can Prevent It - February 1, 2021
- Happy Holidays from The Brampton Cosmetic Team! - December 15, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Remain Committed to The Safety of Our Clients and Team - November 11, 2020
- Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Which is Right for Me? - July 1, 2020