We are excited to announce our upcoming 4 Weeks of Holiday Beauty!
Let Brampton Cosmetic help you look and feel revitalized this holiday season. Treat yourself to some pampering during 4 Weeks of Holiday Beauty!
Throughout the month of December, we’ll be releasing a new, exciting promotion each week. Visit our promotions page every Monday to see what delightful surprises await! They’re a Christmas gift from US to YOU!
Can’t wait to find out what they are? Here’s a peek at our first holiday promotion:
As we age, we lose hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that exists in our skin, muscles, and tendons. Cosmetic fillers are made from or mimic the effects of hyaluronic acid, making them a safe, positive choice to reveal a rejuvenated you.
Fillers reverse the effects of aging by softening facial wrinkles, enhancing lip and cheek volume, correcting lines around the mouth and eyes, and correcting deep skin folds. Three syringes should provide a full treatment (a full treatment is usually three to four syringes), and the results are long-lasting – typically six to nine months.
*To take advantage of our holiday promotions, you must book a consultation during the week of the promotion for a treatment during December 2015. All promotions will continue only while quantities last. Botox and Dysport are not included in the filler promotion.
To learn more about this exciting offer and arrange your injectables treatment, simply call us at 905-451-5855 or book a consultation now. Happy holidays to all of our clients!
Like this post? Check out:
- Restore That Youthful Look with Filler
- Restoring Your Eye Brightness Is Now Possible
- Do You Want Clear, Beautiful, Youthful Skin?
- Why Antioxidants Are Good for Your Skin - April 18, 2019
- Dr. Sleightholm Travels to Europe to Attend an expert2expert Course and Visit Teoxane’s Geneva Headquarters - March 4, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Brampton Cosmetic! - December 13, 2018
- Introducing Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy - October 17, 2018
- Dermarolling vs. Medical Microneedling: What’s the Difference? - September 21, 2018