In Canada, one in six people are diagnosed with skin cancer every year. Oftentimes they don’t even realize they’re putting themselves at risk. Only one severe sunburn as a child can double the risks for developing melanoma as an adult, while gradual exposure later in life—playing sports outside, going for a ride in a convertible, or living it up at a beach—can add up and damage skin over time.
Fortunately, taking a few small steps now can make all the difference.
With this month being Skin Cancer Awareness Month, we created this infographic to share our four tips on protecting your skin from the sun:
At Brampton Cosmetic, we carry a range of sun care products (including sunscreens, primers, and self-tanners) to help you keep your skin protected, hydrated, and healthy year-round. Contact us to discuss your skincare needs!
- Red Carpet Radiance with a ProFractional Laser Skin Treatment
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Cosmetic Clinic for Dermal Injections
- 4 Tips for Protecting Your Skin from the Sun
- Winter Skin Care Tips & Essentials for Winter Skin Care Problems - November 18, 2022
- PRP Injection Therapy for Skincare - October 21, 2022
- Skin Health Basics: Tips for Healthy Skin - September 26, 2022
- Get Glowing Skin Before the New Semester With Our Glo Skin Giveaway! - August 8, 2022
- What is Bela MD? Luxurious Treatments to Reveal Gorgeous - July 1, 2022