Brampton Cosmetic would like to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! We hope you have a rejuvenating, relaxing holiday season spent in the company of your closest family and friends.
Our Holiday Hours
- December 24th-January 2nd: CLOSED
- January 3rd: OPEN (Regular Hours)
There’s Still Time to Take Advantage of Our 4 Weeks of Holiday Beauty!
4 Weeks of Holiday Beauty will be carrying on through this week! So far we’ve revealed promotions on a facial rejuvenation package, self-tanning products, and select skincare.
What do we have for you this week?
Check out our promotions page to see! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to be the first to find out about our latest deals!
From the whole team at Brampton Cosmetic, we hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!
The Brampton Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa has been offering surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures to customers in Brampton, Mississauga, and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) since 1994. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.
Like this post? Check out:
- The 5 Questions You Need to Ask During Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation
- How to Maintain Your Cosmetic Surgery Results
- When is the Right Time for a Tummy Tuck?
- Meet Dr. Jason Hu! - August 27, 2019
- Debunking 7 Common Botox Myths - July 23, 2019
- Meet Our Newest Nurse, Jacqueline Victoria! - July 15, 2019
- Why Antioxidants Are Good for Your Skin - April 18, 2019
- Dr. Sleightholm Travels to Europe to Attend an expert2expert Course and Visit Teoxane’s Geneva Headquarters - March 4, 2019