From all of us at the Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa, we want to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! We hope you are able to relax, enjoy, and spend time with your family and friends, making the most of the holiday season and creating wonderful memories.
Our Holiday Hours
Our office will be closed between December 24th and 26th. We will re-open on December 27th from 8:30-3:00 before closing again until January 2nd.
Please keep in mind that we will be checking messages (voicemail and email) throughout the holiday season. Responses may be slightly delayed, but we will respond to any inquiries or questions as promptly as we can.
Tis the Season of Gifting at Brampton Cosmetic
Santa has come a little early to Brampton Cosmetic, and he left a gift just for you!
When you come in for a non-surgical treatment throughout the month of December and spend $200 or more, you get to choose a present from underneath our tree!
Some of the items we’re gifting away include gift bags and half-price facials with Priscilla.
Get in touch with us today to schedule your appointment.
We are setting aside an extra special present each week. On Friday afternoons, our Office Santa will collect the names of everyone who was in earlier in the week (and chose a present) before drawing one at random. If you’re our lucky winner, you’ll take home that week’s present on top of the gift you already picked for yourself!
Our gift for the first week of December was a free Beauty Booster treatment, and this week we have one box of Latisse up for grabs. Check back on Monday, December 17th to find out what our third and final bonus present will be!
Visit our promo page to learn more.
The Grand Prize
Share your excitement on social media to win our grand prize—a Beauty Booster treatment, ZO skincare kit, and one syringe of filler!
To enter, all you need to do is:
- Follow our Instagram page: @bramptoncosmetic
- Upload a photo of your gift and tag us using @bramptoncosmetic and include the hashtag #BramptonCosmetic
Visit our promo page to see all the details.
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!
Like this post? Check out:
- The 5 Questions You Need to Ask During Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation
- How to Maintain Your Cosmetic Surgery Results
- When is the Right Time for a Tummy Tuck?
- How Lip Fillers Can Help With Facial Balancing - March 1, 2023
- Celebrating National Lash Day: Your Guide to Lash Extensions - February 8, 2023
- Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa’s Holiday Gift Guide 2022 - December 9, 2022
- Winter Skin Care Tips & Essentials for Winter Skin Care Problems - November 18, 2022
- PRP Injection Therapy for Skincare - October 21, 2022
Comments are closed.