From all of us at the Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa, we want to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! We hope you are able to relax, enjoy, and spend time with your family and friends, making the most of the holiday season and creating wonderful memories.
Our Holiday Hours
Our office will be closed between December 24th and 26th. We will re-open on December 27th from 8:30-3:00 before closing again until January 2nd.
Please keep in mind that we will be checking messages (voicemail and email) throughout the holiday season. Responses may be slightly delayed, but we will respond to any inquiries or questions as promptly as we can.
Tis the Season of Gifting at Brampton Cosmetic
Santa has come a little early to Brampton Cosmetic, and he left a gift just for you!
When you come in for a non-surgical treatment throughout the month of December and spend $200 or more, you get to choose a present from underneath our tree!
Some of the items we’re gifting away include gift bags and half-price facials with Priscilla.
We are setting aside an extra special present each week. On Friday afternoons, our Office Santa will collect the names of everyone who was in earlier in the week (and chose a present) before drawing one at random. If you’re our lucky winner, you’ll take home that week’s present on top of the gift you already picked for yourself!
Our gift for the first week of December was a free Beauty Booster treatment, and this week we have one box of Latisse up for grabs. Check back on Monday, December 17th to find out what our third and final bonus present will be!
The Grand Prize
Share your excitement on social media to win our grand prize—a Beauty Booster treatment, ZO skincare kit, and one syringe of filler!
To enter, all you need to do is:
- Follow our Instagram page: @bramptoncosmetic
- Upload a photo of your gift and tag us using @bramptoncosmetic and include the hashtag #BramptonCosmetic
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!
Like this post? Check out:
- The 5 Questions You Need to Ask During Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation
- How to Maintain Your Cosmetic Surgery Results
- When is the Right Time for a Tummy Tuck?
- Happy Holidays from The Brampton Cosmetic Team! - December 15, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Remain Committed to The Safety of Our Clients and Team - November 11, 2020
- Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Which is Right for Me? - July 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Our Office Is Open and We Can’t Wait to See You - June 1, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Miss You and Hope to Open Soon - May 8, 2020