When it comes to non-surgical skin treatments, there are a variety of options you can choose from.
Microdermabrasion and NanoLaserPeels are two of the most popular cosmetic skin treatments – effective for treating fine lines, wrinkles, and discolouration.
So which treatment – a microdermabrasion or a NanoLaserPeel – will be right for you?
What is Microdermabrasion?
A microdermabrasion addresses superficial imperfections caused by sun exposure and aging.
During a microdermabrasion treatment, a skin care professional will use a specialized tool to remove and collect dead skin cells by raising sections of the skin, discharging a stream of crystals across targeted areas, and then collecting and disposing of the dead skin and used crystals
Doing this removes visible imperfections, exfoliating your skin to improve its tone and texture.
What is a NanoLaserPeel?
A NanoLaserPeel brightens and revitalizes tired skin, using a precise laser beam to remove damaged tissue. During the treatment, a skin care professional will position a hand piece above your skin, letting the computer-guided scanner move the laser across targeted treatment areas.
A NanoLaserPeel can effectively treat:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Light Scarring
- Keratosis (a common, benign skin condition causing dry patches and small bumps to appear on your cheeks, arms, buttocks, or thighs)
- Discolouration caused by sun damage and aging
The treatment can be done in as few as five minutes. You might experience light irritation and redness, but those effects will disappear in under two days. A NanoLaserPeel will encourage the regeneration of healthy cells to produce luminous, healthy, youthful-looking skin.
Which Cosmetic Skin Treatment is Right for You?
In deciding which treatment will be right for you, it’s important to understand the differences between them and choose the option that will best meet your unique needs.
Ultimately, a NanoLaserPeel is a more effective skin treatment than a microdermabrasion – delivering up to 10 times better results. A microdermabrasion can be a good solution for lighter, more superficial skin issues, but a NanoLaserPeel will go deeper to achieve more dramatic outcomes.
To determine which cosmetic skin treatment will be right for you, work with an experienced skin care professional who can discuss the options with you and tailor their recommendations to your specific needs. Whichever treatment you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy rejuvenated, youthful-looking skin that will leave you glowing.
The Brampton Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa has been offering a suite of non-surgical cosmetic treatments for over 20 years. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
Like this post? Check out:
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon: 5 Important Things to Consider
- Sleightholm Featured in Elevate’s January/February Issue
- What Time is the Right Time for a Mommy Makeover?
- National Skincare Awareness Month: How Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center & Medical Spa Can Revitalize Your Skin - September 22, 2023
- Get Smart About Your Skincare with Higher Education Products - August 16, 2023
- The Best Summer Skin Care Tips Under the Sun - July 26, 2023
- Luxurious Men’s Skincare Gift Ideas for A Pampered Father’s Day - June 15, 2023
- How to Create The Best Summer Skincare Routine - May 12, 2023