“Its f—ing awesome,” Chelsea Handler recently raved on Instagram, “and no one is paying me to tell you about it. Bam!” What was she talking about? ProFractional Laser Skin Treatment, the skincare secret trusted by women around the world (including Hollywood stars) to improve skin’s tone, texture, and overall appearance.
Keep reading to learn more about what a ProFractional Laser Skin Treatment can do for you:
What Is a ProFractional Laser Skin Treatment?
ProFractional Laser Skin Treatments are performed by professional laser technicians, trained to customize the sessions to meet individual needs. ProFractional works by using a tiny laser beam to pinpoint targeted areas of your skin, stimulating the production of collagen to tighten and lift your skin while smoothing out any irregularities and flaws.
ProFractional treatments can be used to address a range of conditions including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Damage caused by sun exposure.
- Poor tone and texture.
- Injury- or acne-related scaring.
Treatments typically take about thirty minutes. Depending on your needs, up to four sessions every three to six weeks might be required to achieve optimal results.
After your procedure, your skin might be mildly red and irritated for up to three days, though most patients are able to return to work and start wearing makeup again after a day or two. Keep in mind that it’s especially important to avoid direct exposure to the sun and apply sunscreen while your skin is healing.
What Are the Benefits of ProFractional Treatment?
Whatever your needs – whether you want to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles or address deeper scarring – ProFractional Laser Skin Treatments are renowned for being:
- Safe: ProFractional Laser Skin Therapy is a clinically proven way to improve your skin’s tone, texture, and contour by safely and naturally encouraging your body to create its own collagen.
- Easy: ProFractional Laser Skin Therapy is a minimally invasive procedure, requiring no injections or excessive downtime. At most, the technician performing your treatment might apply a topical numbing cream to ensure your continued comfort.
- Effective: A single treatment session can give you dramatic results and, by following proper skincare routines, you can maintain your results for years.
To guarantee the best outcome, it’s important you find an experienced cosmetic clinic and technician to perform your treatments.
Are you ready to reinvigorate and revitalize the tone and texture of your skin? Contact Brampton Cosmetic today to schedule your consultation with a qualified consultant!
Like this? Check out:
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Cosmetic Clinic for Dermal Injections
- NanoLaserPeel™ vs. Microdermabrasion: Which Cosmetic Skin Treatment is Right for You?
- The 5 Questions You Need to Ask During Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation
- Cost vs. Quality: The Importance of Researching Cosmetic Procedures - February 13, 2020
- Happy Holidays from the Brampton Cosmetic Team! - December 17, 2019
- 5 Winter Survival Skincare Tips - November 11, 2019
- Meet Dr. Jason Hu! - August 27, 2019
- Debunking 7 Common Botox Myths - July 23, 2019