We are pleased to let you know that James Street has re-opened, though John Street is now closed for ongoing watermain work.
To visit us in the meantime, you can access the clinic via James Street, which runs off of Queen Street East. Follow James Street until it ends, and then veer left. This will take you onto John Street very briefly and to Brampton Cosmetic’s designated visitor spots (located at the back of our building).
If you’re using a GPS device or app, please keep in mind that the physical address for our parking lot is 100 John Street. Our visitors’ parking is marked for Brampton Cosmetic and is available on a first come, first served basis.
See the maps below for more detailed breakdowns.
Since 1994, the Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa has been committed to offering surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures that deliver long-lasting, life-changing results. Schedule your consultation today!
Like this? Check out:
- A Letter to You from Navi, Brampton Cosmetic’s Newest Nurse
- UVA vs. UVB Rays: How Each Type Harms Our Skin
- AluminEye Wins Best Eye Cream in Fashion’s 2017 Beauty Awards!
- Dr. Sleightholm Travels to Europe to Attend an expert2expert Course and Visit Teoxane’s Geneva Headquarters - March 4, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Brampton Cosmetic! - December 13, 2018
- Introducing Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy - October 17, 2018
- Dermarolling vs. Medical Microneedling: What’s the Difference? - September 21, 2018
- Visiting Our Clinic Soon? Here’s What You Need to Know about Getting Here and Parking during Construction! - August 8, 2018