EltaMD has been developing skincare products, specializing in medical-grade sunscreens, for over 25 years. They are committed to delivering products that repair existing signs of aging while protecting skin from further damage, giving patients healthy-looking, radiant skin for life.
EltaMD’s medical-grade sunscreens provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. They are developed using transparent zinc oxide – a natural mineral compound – and are fragrance-free, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic.
EltaMD Products Available at Brampton Cosmetic
Sun Care for Specific Types of Skin
- UV CLEAR BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 46: This product is formulated for patients prone to acne, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation and is oil free.
- UV DEFENSE BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 45: Recommended for oily to normal skin, this sunscreen can be worn under makeup or alone. It can be used in conjunction with photosensitizing medications.
- UV PHYSICAL BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 41: This product is oil free and designed for sensitive, post-procedure skin.
- UV DAILY BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 40: Intended for normal, combination, and post-procedure skin types, this sunscreen is available tinted or un-tinted.
- UV SPORT BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 50: This product is ideal for anyone who loves the outdoors. It is water resistant up to 80 minutes and can be applied to wet or dry skin.