The Teosyal ®Pen is the first cordless and motorized dermal filler injection system – reducing pain and intensity for patients by up to 50%.
Dermal fillers are often made with hyaluronic acid, an essential and natural substance that keeps your skin moisturized and looking full. Unfortunately, naturally-generated hyaluronic acid gradually disappears as you age.
Dermal fillers like Teosyal administered using the Teosyal® Pen can be used to treat areas of your face including:
- Frown Lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Tear Troughs
- Neck and Neckline
After a single treatment session, patients find facial lines and wrinkles softened and their skin plumped.
Before and After – Teosyal® Pen Results
The Teosyal® Pen works by automatically and slowly releasing filler at a pre-determined, consistent speed to maximize patient comfort. Your cosmetic surgeon will choose the mode and speed – ranging from flow to drop, slow to fast, and small to large – based on the objectives of your treatment. In most cases, going slowly produces the best results and keeps patients at ease.
During and after a treatment with the Teosyal ®Pen, patients can expect:
- Less Pain: The Teosyal ®Pen was designed to be gentle and virtually painless.
- Greater Precision: Using the Teosyal ®Pen lets your surgeon focus on precision. Since the injection is controlled electronically, your surgeon can focus on gel placement rather than pressure.
- Quicker Recovery: You’ll be able to resume normal day-to-day activities more quickly than with conventional injection treatments. Many patients are able to return to work the same day!
- More Natural Results: Smoother delivery means a more natural, balanced look and feel. The Teosyal ®Pen can be used to address the most delicate areas, including those that have already been treated.
After their treatment, patients enjoy smoother, youthful, and rejuvenated skin.
Book a consultation now to discuss the Teosyal ®Pen with a qualified consultant.
Teosyal ®Pen FAQs
The Teosyal ®Pen automatically, slowly delivers filler at a consistent speed. Using touch-sensitive control technology, your cosmetic surgeon will choose the mode and speed based on the objectives of your treatment. These range from flow to drop, slow to fast, and small to large.
In most cases, going slowly produces the best results and maximizes patient comfort.
With the Teosyal® Pen, you’ll barely feel the injection. Because it pushes the product out mechanically and slowly, it more effectively controls how much of it goes into your skin tissue. Spreading the dispersion out rather than going quickly reduces pain and keeps patients comfortable.
Teosyal injections can cause some minor side effects. They are somewhat common, but are not overly noticeable. They typically subside after 72 hours, unless you received lip injections. The side effects that appear on the lips are the same, but last can last for a week.
The risks may include:
The Teosyal® Pen can cause minor side effects, though they typically subside within a few hours. This can vary depending on where you received treatment.
The risks may include:
- Swelling and Itchiness: The treatment areas may experience slight swelling, which causes itchiness.
- Bruising: The Teosyal ®Pen might cause some bruising if you’re prone to it, but it will be light and will disappear quickly.
Contact us if the side effects get worse after a few days.
Most patients are able to resume their regular day-to-day activities – including going back to work – the same day they receive their treatment.