Let me start by saying that on behalf of our entire team…We miss you and hope that everyone is safe and healthy!
Collectively, we have all been keeping up to date via daily updates by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Premier Doug Ford. We are still hoping to be back at work on May 25th, however, we must get the green light from Premier Doug Ford to return and open to the public. We truly believe this will happen sooner than later but are still uncertain of a definite date.
As for surgeries, as per Premier Ford’s announcement on May 7, there is hope that elective surgeries will resume very soon but there is no exact date as of yet.
We ask for your understanding and patience during this unsettled time but feel positive that everything is moving in the right direction in order for us to open our doors to you, our extended family, within the next several weeks. We will post another update once the staff is physically able to return to the clinic.
Brampton Cosmetic Team
- Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Which is Right for Me? - July 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Our Office Is Open and We Can’t Wait to See You - June 1, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Miss You and Hope to Open Soon - May 8, 2020
- Brampton Cosmetic’s Response to COVID-19 - April 1, 2020
- Cost vs. Quality: The Importance of Researching Cosmetic Procedures - February 13, 2020