Let me start by saying that on behalf of our entire team…We miss you and hope that everyone is safe and healthy!
Collectively, we have all been keeping up to date via daily updates by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Premier Doug Ford. We are still hoping to be back at work on May 25th, however, we must get the green light from Premier Doug Ford to return and open to the public. We truly believe this will happen sooner than later but are still uncertain of a definite date.
Product orders will continue to be available for curbside pick up. You can place your order via email or DM us on Instagram or Facebook.
As for surgeries, as per Premier Ford’s announcement on May 7, there is hope that elective surgeries will resume very soon but there is no exact date as of yet.
We ask for your understanding and patience during this unsettled time but feel positive that everything is moving in the right direction in order for us to open our doors to you, our extended family, within the next several weeks. We will post another update once the staff is physically able to return to the clinic.
Brampton Cosmetic Team
- How Lip Fillers Can Help With Facial Balancing - March 1, 2023
- Celebrating National Lash Day: Your Guide to Lash Extensions - February 8, 2023
- Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa’s Holiday Gift Guide 2022 - December 9, 2022
- Winter Skin Care Tips & Essentials for Winter Skin Care Problems - November 18, 2022
- PRP Injection Therapy for Skincare - October 21, 2022
Comments are closed.