Let me start by saying that on behalf of our entire team…We miss you and hope that everyone is safe and healthy!
Collectively, we have all been keeping up to date via daily updates by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Premier Doug Ford. We are still hoping to be back at work on May 25th, however, we must get the green light from Premier Doug Ford to return and open to the public. We truly believe this will happen sooner than later but are still uncertain of a definite date.
As for surgeries, as per Premier Ford’s announcement on May 7, there is hope that elective surgeries will resume very soon but there is no exact date as of yet.
We ask for your understanding and patience during this unsettled time but feel positive that everything is moving in the right direction in order for us to open our doors to you, our extended family, within the next several weeks. We will post another update once the staff is physically able to return to the clinic.
Brampton Cosmetic Team
- Essentials for Fresh Skin - September 27, 2021
- The Best Summer Skin Care Tips Under the Sun - July 14, 2021
- Is PRP Injection Therapy Safe? - June 15, 2021
- Keeping Fresh Faced with New ZO Skin Health! - April 7, 2021
- Dealing with Mask Acne aka ‘Maskne’? Here’s How You Can Prevent It - February 1, 2021