We are excited to introduce you to the newest member of our team, Dr. Hu.
Dr. Jason Hu is a final year McMaster University Family Medicine resident, located at the Brampton site. Originally from Toronto, Dr. Hu completed his MD at the University of Ottawa but will practice in the GTA starting next year (2020).
Dr. Hu has worked with Dr. Robert Sleightholm at the Brampton Cosmetic Clinic previously and looks forward to once again working with the Brampton Cosmetic team.
To celebrate Dr. Hu joining our team, we will be offering 30% off Botox and fillers when he is in office:
- Monday afternoons (after 1pm).
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday ALL-DAY.
This promotion is exclusive to new clients to Brampton Cosmetic.
Learn more about our Botox and filler procedures:
Welcome to the team, Dr. Hu!
Since 1994, the Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa has been committed to offering surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures that deliver long-lasting, life-changing results. Schedule your consultation today!
Like this? Check out:
- UVA vs. UVB Rays: How Each Type Harms Our Skin
- Introducing Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Dermarolling vs. Medical Microneedling: What’s the Difference?
- Brampton Cosmetic’s Skincare & Beauty Holiday Gift Guide 2023 - November 22, 2023
- Microneedling & Beauty Booster Treatments to Target Some of The Most Difficult Skin Concerns - November 3, 2023
- Winter Skin Care Tips & Essentials for Winter Skin Care Problems - November 1, 2023
- National Skincare Awareness Month: How Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center & Medical Spa Can Revitalize Your Skin - September 22, 2023
- Get Smart About Your Skincare with Higher Education Products - August 16, 2023