We are excited to introduce you to the newest member of our team, Certified Botox and Filler Nurse Jacqueline Victoria.
Jacqueline’s experience and accreditations are extensive:
- Registered Nurse for over 20 years
- Emergency Nurse for over 10 years
- Graduate from Seneca College
- Member of the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Member of the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
- Member of the Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine
As a mother of 4, Jacqueline is busy running a household, doing night shifts at the Credit Valley Hospital, working as a Cosmetic Nurse Injector by day, trying to squeeze in exercising with clean eating, and maintaining a healthy skin regime while embracing aging at 46.
She will be in the clinic on Mondays and Tuesdays, specializing in injectables.
To celebrate Jacqueline joining our team, we will be offering 20% off of Filler and Botox for July and August.
Welcome to the team, Jacqueline!
Since 1994, the Brampton Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa has been committed to offering surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures that deliver long-lasting, life-changing results. Schedule your consultation today!
Like this? Check out:
- UVA vs. UVB Rays: How Each Type Harms Our Skin
- Introducing Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Dermarolling vs. Medical Microneedling: What’s the Difference?
- Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Which is Right for Me? - July 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Our Office Is Open and We Can’t Wait to See You - June 1, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Miss You and Hope to Open Soon - May 8, 2020
- Brampton Cosmetic’s Response to COVID-19 - April 1, 2020
- Cost vs. Quality: The Importance of Researching Cosmetic Procedures - February 13, 2020