An AlumierMD facial peel is the ultimate indulgence. Each treatment is customized to focus on your unique concerns and is formulated with ingredients like pure acids to effectively address a variety of skin issues including stubborn acne, sun damage, signs of aging, dull complexion, and more.
The five AlumierMD peels available at Brampton Cosmetic are:
- Renew 30 is a multifunctional alpha hydroxy acid resurfacing peel that contains 30% lactic acid, helping it exfoliate dead cells and boost turnover to improve your skin’s tone and texture. This is our gentlest treatment and is ideal for dry, dull, aging, or sun-damaged skin or for those suffering from hyperpigmentation.
- BHA 20 is a 20% salicylic acid resurfacing peel that both reduces signs of acne and fights discolouration. Salicylic acid is renowned for being able to penetrate deeply into pores, thoroughly exfoliating dead skin cells and effectively controlling acne. At Brampton Cosmetic, we recommend this treatment for young, oily, and acne-prone skin.
- AHA Duo is a combination alpha hydroxy acid resurfacing peel that incorporates 20% lactic acid and 10% glycolic acid to exfoliate dead cells while encouraging your skin’s natural turnover, making it look and feel firmer, stronger, and smoother. We find this treatment to be most effective for patients who want to improve their skin’s texture, minimize the appearance of pores, or intensively exfoliate.
- The Glow Peel is a multipurpose resurfacing treatment that combines the powers of salicylic acid (7%), lactic acid (7%), resorcinol (7%), soy amino acids, and yeast-derived oligopeptide to improve the signs of aging and hyperpigmentation with less downtime. We typically suggest this treatment to people who want to address issues like hyperpigmentation, fine lines, exfoliation, and overall rejuvenation.
- The Power Glow Peel, also known as the Jessner Peel, is the most powerful and aggressive peel we have available at our clinic. It contains the same ingredients as the Glow Peel, but at more potent quantities—14% salicylic acid, 14% lactic acid, and 14% resorcinol. The Power Glow Peel is able to tackle a range of skin concerns including fine lines, large pores, problems with texture and pigmentation, and sun damage. It’s the perfect peel for patients looking to restore their skin’s natural brightness and glow.
To complement our complete line of peels, Brampton Cosmetic also carries AlumierMD’s at-home skincare solutions (cleansers, moisturizers, specialty serums, sunscreens, antioxidants, and more) to support your success in achieving a brighter and more radiant complexion.
Like this? Check out:
- AlumierMD’s Skincare Solutions Are Now Available at Brampton Cosmetic!
- 6 Simple Skincare Secrets
- Have You Heard about Brampton Cosmetic’s Complete Acne Kit?
- Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Which is Right for Me? - July 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Our Office Is Open and We Can’t Wait to See You - June 1, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We Miss You and Hope to Open Soon - May 8, 2020
- Brampton Cosmetic’s Response to COVID-19 - April 1, 2020
- Cost vs. Quality: The Importance of Researching Cosmetic Procedures - February 13, 2020