With the second wave of COVID-19 upon us, Brampton Cosmetic continues to take all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of our clients and team members. We opened our office on June 3rd and since then have been diligently following the recommendations of local governments and health authorities.
Health and Safety Measures Implemented
Brampton Cosmetic has implemented preventive measures to ensure a safe environment at our clinic.
- Plexiglass screens have been set up at the reception
- The schedule has been modified limiting the number of clients in the office at one time
- Patients will be screened by phone when booking the appointment and again when it is confirmed
- Temperatures will be taken of all clients visiting the office
- All clients will be asked to wear a mask and wash their hands
- Upon entry, Sanitizer will be available for patients to use
- Staff will be provided appropriate PPE gear
- Social distancing will be observed in the waiting room and around the office
- While we have close relationships with our clients, at this time we will limit socializing to conversations on the telephone
- Single-use medical supplies will be used
- There will be no books/magazines anywhere in the office
- We will disinfect all surfaces in between clients
- Brampton Cosmetic has always used clean air exchangers and continues to do so
New Operating Procedures
Our office is open three days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. We ask our clients to be patient with us during these strange times and follow our new safety protocols.
Only patients who have appointments will be seen and there will be no walk-ins. Patients should arrive on time for their appointments and not bring any guests with them. All patients will be required to wear a mask. If they require a mask, one will be provided to them for $5.00 (this fee is not intended for profit but to limit the overconsumption of valuable medical supply). The signing of a COVID-19 consent form will be mandatory.
Some of Dr. Sleightholm’s appointments will not take place at the office and his patients will be seen virtually or by telephone. His upcoming 6-week, 6-month, and 1-year post-op appointments will not be seen in the office.
If you want to order products, call ahead and a member of our team will prepare your order for easy pickup. Clients will have the option of receiving their orders in the office or at the door. If you need to discuss your Skin health regimen/products, please book an appointment. Our preferred method of payment remains e-transfer, however, debit/Visa/Mastercard will be accepted. You can place your order via email, DM us on Instagram or Facebook, or call us directly at (905)-451-5855.
Cancellation Policy: Please allow 2 business days to cancel/reschedule an appointment. Last-minute cancellations/no shows will be billed fees of $55-$95.
You can visit our COVID-19 page to get details on how Brampton Cosmetic will operate and health and safety precautions you should be taking.
Brampton Cosmetic Team
- Essentials for Fresh Skin - September 27, 2021
- The Best Summer Skin Care Tips Under the Sun - July 14, 2021
- Is PRP Injection Therapy Safe? - June 15, 2021
- Keeping Fresh Faced with New ZO Skin Health! - April 7, 2021
- Dealing with Mask Acne aka ‘Maskne’? Here’s How You Can Prevent It - February 1, 2021